ICEBUG PYTHO4 WINTER RUNNING SHOES WOMEN'S
- Excellent ground contact
- Good comfort
- Perfect for on unpredictable terrain
Pytho4 BUGrip® is a shoe that works asd off trails. The low drop provides good ground contact, which is important to maintain the running feeling in irregular terrain. With its good comfort and fantastic grip, Pytho has also become a favourite with winter runners around the world.
- Weight:270 gram
- Last:Medium, Medium
- Insole:Removable molded EVA with mesh liner, Removable molded EVA with mesh liner
- Lining:Quick dry bluesign, solution dyed, recycled mesh , Quick dry bluesign, solution dyed, recycled mesh
- Midsole:Compression moulded lightweight EVA with TPU stabilizer, Compression moulded lightweight EVA with TPU stabilizer
- Terrain:Ice, Snow, Trail
- Torsion:Stability Flex, Stability Flex
- Outersole:Rubber with BUGripu00ae 17 carbide tip studs, Rubber with BUGripu00ae 17 carbide tip studs
- Cushioning:Medium, Medium
- Upper Part:Protective PU/ TPU molded laminated mudguard, Protective PU/ TPU molded laminated mudguard
UNLIMITED OUTDOOR USAGE
Pytho4 BUGrip is a shoe with a wide range of uses. The low drop gives good ground contact, which, combined with the fantastic grip, makes the shoe a perfect option for those who like to run in uneven terrain (ice, snow, trail).
Water-repelling upper keeps dry and warm feet longer while orienteering, trail running or winter running. The comfort of the shoe makes it a favorite with many recreational runners who want to run in comfort in winter.
Pytho is made to cope with everything from snow and bare ice to narrow trails and pathless terrain. 17 BUGrip® carbide steel studs provide optimal grip on all surfaces. Low drop and medium cushion give fantastic ground control.
Sustainable material and protective toe box make the shoe durable to withstand the most difficult running conditions.
- Bluesign®-certified upper polyester material
- Bluesign®-certified lining made from recycled PET and coloured using solution dye technology
- Bluesign®-certified fabric in insock made from recycled PET
BUGripBUGrip® is the name of Icebug’s grip technology for the most slippery conditions. A BUGrip sole is made of a special rubber compound and has 15-19 integrated steel studs. The design of the studs, together with the properties of the rubber compound, give these studs a dynamic function. The studs work independently from each other and are not completely fixed. When weight is applied the studs push in toward the surface of the sole. How far they are pushed in depends on the pressure exerted by the user and the resistance from the ground. This dynamic function makes the studs adapt to the surface and provide the best possible traction on anything from dry asphalt to pure ice. ICEBUG® Technology Performance Information The purpose of the ICEBUG® technology is to provide traction on slippery surfaces. The manufacturing of outsoles with this technology is a complex process. Since the most important component is rubber – a natural material which performance is not possible to entirely control – there might be cases of premature loss of studs from the outsole. Therefore, outsoles with ICEBUG® technology are designed and manufactured with a surplus of studs. The function of the technology is maintained even if losing 3-4 studs on one outsole. After usage in wet conditions, the head or sides of the studs might get a surface layer of rust. However, the relevant part of the stud for providing traction is the carbide tip, and this will not be affected. Warning: No guarantee against slipping. Products with ICEBUG® technology are not recommended for indoor use.